Ometz’s School Services Department works with scores of elementary and high schools in the greater Montreal area to enrich and improve the quality of school and family life in the community.
Our school services are designed to both support schools in providing the services they already offer, as well as offer additional services that students can benefit from. Professional teams of counsellors, therapists, and other support staff are able to address all aspects of children's growth, including their social, psychological and cognitive development.
Contact us to find out more about how we can work with your school and its educators to provide the richest possible experience for our children.
Services for educators:
- Consultations with administrators and teachers on psycho-educational issues
- Professional development programs for educators
- Professional supervision and networking opportunities for mental health professionals in schools
Services for families:
- Assessment and counselling for students, parents and families
- Parent workshops
- Services for cultural communities and newcomers to Montreal and Canada
Services for children:
- Career counselling for students
- Counselling for students and their families
- Crisis intervention
- Psycho-educational assessments
- School-based psycho-educational, skill building and intervention groups; for more information, click here
- Services for students with special needs
- Speech and occupational therapy screenings and referrals