The Employment Services of Ometz offers a variety of services to job seekers, employers, and entrepreneurs alike. From providing business coaching and consulting services to helping you find your way to the right job, we can help you reach your employment and business goals. For more details on our services, please contact us.
Services for Job Seekers
Are you unemployed and looking for a new job in Montreal? The Employment Services of Ometz can help you find and obtain that new career opportunity. In partnership with Emploi-Québec, Ometz offer employability programs for people of 45 over as well people with mental health problems, learning disabilities or intellectual disability.
Find out more about:
- Job Board – browse current job openings in Montreal
- Employment counselling – talk to a counsellor about help finding the right job for you
- Job seeker registration – register with Ometz and market your skills and experience to the right companies
- Training and workshops – find out how our training courses can help you gain an advantage in your job search
- Career Services - reach your career goals through career testing and coaching
- Mature Workers play an integral role in the workforce, a demographic which is growing as Québec’s population ages.
As partners with the cedec.ca/fr/main-doeuvre/diversifiez/Community Economic Development and Employability Corporation (CEDEC) Agence Ometz is committed to support , educate and foster awareness of issues of diversify in the workplace, particularly in respect to the benefits of hiring mature workers . Please visit www.cedec.ca/diversify to view an important video
- Special needs employment – find job opportunities that will accommodate your special needs
Online Resume/CV writing course
This online Resume/CV writing course offers an organized, reliable and strategic process to writing your Resume that you can complete from home whenever you choose.
Using this course you can:
- Complete your Resume in manageable small bites, rather than feel like you are taking on a stressful enormous task.
- Gain an understanding of how to tailor and target your Resume to the job you are seeking
- Create a Career Summary
- Choose the best Resume format to represent your skills and experience
- Understand and build accomplishment statements
- Identify and use key words from job postings
- Have access to downloadable and printable Resume samples and resources
- Work on your Resume while watching and listening to the course.
Services for Employers
Ometz offers a variety of human resources services to support your business needs. If you’re an employer looking for candidates who fit your organization, we have an extensive database of qualified and experienced professionals from a variety of backgrounds. Our staff will help find the right candidate for you.
Ometz also offers corporate training programs to develop your employees’ skill set. Our skilled instructors are available to meet with you and prepare private training sessions. Your employees can also enroll in one of our many ongoing training workshops.
Our employer services include:
Services for Entrepreneurs
Ometz helps entrepreneurs build and grow their business in the Montreal community.
Our services for entrepreneurs include:
- Financing – obtain access to start-up capital to grow your business
- Mentorship - consult with industry-leading mentors whose expert advice can help you manage and grow your business
- Business plan feedback – work with experienced staff to ensure your plan is on track
- Special events – participate in networking opportunities, business seminars and panel discussions on the latest industry trends