- Applicants must have immigrated to Canada within the last ten years, be residing in Quebec and be a member of the Jewish community
- Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
- Students enrolling or already enrolled at the college or university level. or in professional/vocational training programs
- Age is not a factors in the selection process
- Previous winners of an Ometz scholarship will not be eligible
In order to give more candidates a chance to apply, Ometz has decided to postpone the deadline for application to the Scholarship Program to August 5, 2016.
Click here to fill out the application form.
Attention all temporary permit holders:
Are you on a student/ PVT or work permit in Quebec? Do you want to stay in Canada permanently? You may be eligible for a fast-tracked permanent resident application! The Quebec government has accelerated the process for foreign Quebec university graduates and foreign temporary workers to obtain permanent residency!
Need help finding out if you qualify or how to begin the process? Agence Ometz can guide you. For more information, please contact Olga Davydova at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514.342.0000 ext. 3405.