agence Ometz

Ometz is a Jewish response to employment,
immigration, school & social services in Montreal

Facebook Twitter YouTube LinkedIn
Donate Volunteer
Ometz A community of services for life
Work Permit Renewals

If you want to work in Canada, you most likely will need a work permit. To obtain a work permit, you will need two things:

  • a formal job offer from a Canadian employer
  • a positive Labour Market Opinion (LMO)

Work permits are of a temporary nature and expire after a certain period of time. If you wish to continue working in Canada, you have to either renew your work permit or apply for permanent residence.

At Ometz, our immigration counsellors can help you with your work permit renewal process, as well as answer any of your immigration questions. Contact us for more information.

Read our Blog