Do you or someone you know struggle with mental health issues, such as anxiety, depression, bi-polar illness or obsessive-compulsive disorder? Our multi-disciplinary team of social workers, counsellors and adult educators is here to help.
Our mental health team, working in collaboration with your doctor, CSSS or hospital, offers a broad range of support services to adults struggling with mental illness, and is equipped to deal with a variety of situations. We will work together to reduce your isolation, help you develop your autonomy and self-sufficiency, and improve your overall quality of life.
Our specialized services include:
• Individual support and case management – help managing day-to-day life events
• Regular contact – telephone calls and home visits
• Social and recreational programs – outings and community events
• Adult education and social integration programs – events and training
• Opportunities to celebrate Jewish holidays – Jewish cultural events
• Long-term financial family planning – arrange for the future care of a loved one
• Administered Funds Program - help people with difficulty managing their finances.
Contact us for more information on these services, and how we can help you and your family cope with mental health issues.