8 weeks – 35 hours/week
Starting May 31, 2021
What to expect
The Research Support Officer will work with the IT Team to develop a learning library from both the public domain and screen capture training videos for Ometz Database, Ometz IT software including Bell Total Connect, Intranet, etc. The candidate will work in close collaboration with our experienced Senior IT Programmer.
- Design and develop effective interactive online learning experiences
- Support the design and editing of content for Online Library events, including creation of training manuals, resources and slides
- Create high quality interactive content with input from multiple stakeholders
- Design a variety of training materials such as interactive modules, guidance, quizzes and videos
- Using content authoring software, graphics, video and other multimedia formats
- Work alongside subject matter experts to create content that is fit for purpose
We can accommodate youth with no diploma or previous experience, but with good knowledge of PC hardware, Microsoft Office, networks, VPN and Internet.
- DEC/AEC in computer science, programming, data science or other relevant experience
- Fluently bilingual in English & French; written & spoken
This position requires the selected applicant to undergo vulnerable sector police check.
Please submit your CV and letter of interest by May 17, 2021.
Back to Careers