The Junior Graphic Artist works with the Marketing and Communications Officer at Ometz to develop designs, concepts and layouts in collaboration with internal and external parties for the purposes of branding, advertising and communicating services to our clients.
• Create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
• Assist in determining the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication
• Execute designs, graphics and layouts for brochures, flyers, ads, e-marketing tools, company logos, and websites based on input from the Marketing and Communications Officer
• Prepare rough drafts of material and make necessary changes
• Use computer software to generate new images
• Maintain archive of images, photos or previous work
• University degree or DEP in relevant field or 2 years relevant experience
• Creative ability and artistic talent, as demonstrated by a portfolio of work
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of graphic designs
• Knowledge of the theory and techniques required to produce visual arts
• Expertise with graphic software tools; Adobe Design Suite CS5, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
• Computer Proficiency: PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
• Attention to detail
• Reliable, responsible and dependable when fulfilling obligations
• Strong sense of integrity
Please submit your CV and letter of interest by September 5, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for submitting their résumés.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.