Ometz is looking for a university student in Communications or Administration Studies or a related field to assist the ProMontreal Entrepreneurs Program. The Intern, under the supervision of the Program Manager, will coordinate the creation of communication tools for use by entrepreneurs and/or intrapreneurs which allow for more effective research and support both in person and online. The Intern will assist the Program Manager, Entrepreneurship with the following duties:
• Research trends in entrepreneurship
• Synthesize research findings for the development of Young Entrepreneur Programs
• Write content to be featured on blog, website and social media
• Prepare infographics
• Prepare presentations
• Support the development and implementation of internal and external communication tools
• Identify potential untapped networks and partnership (blogs, social networks…)
• Support website updates
• Work experience related to Communications, Administration, Marketing
• Detail-oriented in reading, writing and editing
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• English, both written and spoken
• Knowledge/experience in non-profit sector is an asset
* Position is non-remunerated, ideal candidates will be eligible to receive course credits toward their university degree.
Please submit your CV and letter of interest by November 15, 2016 to
Katherine Korakakis | firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for submitting their résumés.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.