Director of Strategic Development
Ometz, a community leader in the field of employment, immigration and social services has created a new position of Director of Strategic Development.
Reporting to the Executive Director and serving as an integral member of the senior management team, the Director of Strategic Development will focus on organizational health and growth. The Director of Strategic Development assumes responsibility for the following functions and/or units: organizational development, risk management, marketing and communications, human resources, organizational performance and measurement.
Contribute to the development and monitoring of the agency strategic goals and objectives. Provide leadership and support in securing grants, donations and in developing new business opportunities.
Marketing and communications
Working with the Manager of Marketing and Communications, oversee the development and rollout of the marketing strategic plan ensuring that all communication activities are aligned with agency objectives.
Publicly represent Ometz with diverse external constituencies including community, government and private organizations. Cultivate and maintain new relationships with potential funders to expand recurring revenue streams.
Working with the Manager of Performance Measurement, oversee the Agency performance measurement process, recommending corrective action and ensuring appropriate reporting to Agency Board of Directors and funders.
Working with the Coordinator of Human Resources, support and oversee the Agency human resource functions.
Oversee risk management and legal activities.
· Relevant graduate degree with at least 10 years of experience and a track record in senior management.
· Demonstrated excellence in organizational management.
· Strong French and English written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent networking and public speaking skills.
· Broad experience with the full range of business functions, including financial resource development, marketing and communications, strategic development, risk management, performance measurement and human resources.
· Analytical and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational objectives.
· Entrepreneurial and action oriented, demonstrating excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills.
· Experience with nonprofit organizations and knowledge of the Jewish community an asset.
Please submit your CV and letter of interest by March 27, 2015 to
Tracey Patterson │ email@example.com