Part time maternity leave replacement
The Ometz Volunteer Department Associate’s role is to assist in the coordination, development, implementation and evaluation of mentorship activities and programs.
• Recruit, train and support volunteers.
• Organize and supervise specific volunteer program and related services
• Plan strategies to market and publicize mentorship opportunities
• Participate in team meetings around various departmental objectives
• Fulfill all administrative and data requirements
• Serve on agency committees, as needed
• Work in collaboration with agency departments and external community resources and institutions
• Plan mentorship events
• Participate in staff development programs
• Undergraduate degree in relevant area of study
• Experience working with volunteers
• Understanding of Jewish Community
• Fluent in French and English; Hebrew, Russian considered an asset
• Knowledge of community resources
• Excellent organizational skills
• Computer Proficiency: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Presentation skills; development and implementation
• Able to develop relationships at multiple levels; institutional, professional, volunteer
• Effective communication skills; written and spoken
• Some evenings and weekends will be required
Please submit your CV and letter of interest by September 11, 2015 to
Tracey Patterson | firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for submitting their résumés.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.