Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
The Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant supports the employment department in its daily activities in regards to reception, administrative functions, customer service, job development and other given projects.
• Functions as receptionist for employment department handling all incoming calls and emails including sending documents, providing information, data entry/database management, registering job seekers, opening files, following up and all administrative tasks
• Provides direct administrative and clerical support to departmental professionals
• Produces various documents and requisitions as needed in both Word and Excel
• Responsible for office and project supplies for department
• Manages employer follow up and job postings
• Manages administrative support for special projects or events
• Minimum CEGEP Degree in office administration or appropriate experience
• Minimum of 5 years in a similar position
• Fluently bilingual in French and English both written and spoken
• Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and ability to manage databases
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Attention to detail a must
• Knowledge of Jewish Community
Please submit your CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for submitting their résumés.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.