Internship Position - Marketing and Communications
Ometz is looking for a university student in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations Studies or a related field to assist the Marketing & Communications team in research, writing, and production of multimedia elements. The intern will work from the Ometz office, alongside the Marketing & Communications Manager, Graphic Artist, Marketing & Communications Officer and Project Officers.
• Researching and writing testimonials to be featured on print materials, website and social media
• Working on research, coordination and production of testimonials and streeters
• Researching of information and resources pertaining to Marketing and Communications needs
• Detail-oriented in reading, writing and editing
• Basic camera skills in photography and videography
• Basic skills in sound/audio recording and video editing
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Bilingual in French and English, both written and spoken
• Knowledge/experience in non-profit sector is an asset
*Position is non-remunerated. Ideal candidates must be eligible to receive course credit toward university degree.
Please submit your CV and letter of interest by December 4th, 2015 to
Guylaine Wafer | email@example.com
We thank all candidates for submitting their résumés.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.