The Administrative Assistant supports the employment department in its daily activities in regards to reception, administrative functions, customer service, job development and other given projects.
• Handles incoming calls and emails for employment department, sends documents, provides information, performs data entry, database management, registers job seekers, opens files, manages follow up and all associated administrative tasks.
• Provides direct administrative support to departmental professionals
• Assists the development team with job postings and follow up
• Produces various documents and requisitions as needed in both Word and Excel
• Responsible for office and project supplies for department
• Manages employer follow up and job postings
• Manages administrative support for special projects or events
• Minimum CEGEP Degree in office administration or appropriate experience
• Minimum of 4 years in a similar position
• Fluently bilingual in French and English both written and spoken
• Excellent computer skills in all Microsoft applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and ability to manage databases
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Attention to detail a must
• Knowledge of Jewish Community
Please submit your CV and letter of interest by May 30, 2016 to
Tracey Patterson | firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for submitting their résumés.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.