Our commitment to you:
- To respect your confidentiality. Your personal information will not be divulged to any person outside Ometz without your knowledge and permission, unless required by law.
- To provide a team approach. Ometz staff members will work together to provide assistance, and each has access to your file on a need-to-know basis.
- To ensure that services are provided in a professional and timely manner.
- To respect your dignity and autonomy.
- To respect your personal values, culture, beliefs and religious convictions.
- To ensure that our team makes every effort to provide services in the language of your choice, taking into account our resources.
- To ensure that our team refrains from any verbal, physical, sexual or psychological harassment.
- To ensure that our team avoids any situation where there might appear to be a conflict of interest.
- To ensure that our team does not accept any rewards for services rendered.
You have the right:
- To be accompanied by a person of your choice when receiving services.
- To access your file or the file of your child of minor age.
- To file a formal complaint.
If you wish to access your file, or if you wish to file a complaint, please address your request in writing to:
Executive Director, Ometz
1 Cummings Square
Montreal, Quebec H3W 1M6
Your commitment to Ometz:
- To be respectful and courteous and to provide all important information.
- To be actively involved in your service plan.
- To go to any scheduled appointments, and if you can’t attend an appointment, to advise us in advance.
- To interact with professionals without expressing any discrimination or prejudice.
- To refrain from any verbal, physical, sexual or psychological harassment of Ometz staff.