What to expect
The Director of Specialized Services for Clinique Entourfamille and Agence Ometz counselling department is responsible for the management and supervision of all multidisciplinary, collaborative and services to children’s families and adults.
|The chosen candiate will be responsible for:
- Hire and develop a reputable & professional multi-disciplinary team
- Consult to Agence Ometz senior management regarding clinical issues and responses
- Identify referral criteria and update and manage referral processes and general workflows
- Assess and interpret current client statistics with a view to identifying trends, gaps, etc.
- Build partnerships and relationships for entourfamille through networking and consultation
- Set policies regarding fees, client subsidies, referral eligibility, etc.
- Monitor and manage the clinic’s budget, with the Ometz finance team
- Assign, monitor and manage case assignments
- Develop professional relationships with university programs, enabling the assignment of up to 6 Masters and PhD level stagiaires
- Conduct supervision for professional staff and stagiaires
- Contribute to the performance reviews of department staff
- Participate in Executive team meetings on clinical issues, as needed
- Minimum of a PhD in Psychology, Social Work or other relevant degree
- OPQ Member
- Minimum 5-10 years of clinical experience in child, family & couple counselling which includes 5 years of supervisory experience
- Management experience Bilingual (French and English)
This position requires the selected applicant to undergo vulnerable sector police check.
Please submit your CV and letter of interest.
Back to Careers