Mental Health Case Manager II
Full time, 1-year contract
Ometz Mental Health Support Services assists adults living with serious mental illness as well as neurodivergent individuals living independently in the community in achieving their personal recovery goals by reducing their isolation, promoting autonomy and equipping them with necessary life and coping skills. The Case Manager II of the Mental Health Support Services provides clinical psychosocial analysis and supportive counselling, complex crisis responses, as well as assisting with advocacy, independent living skills and connections to the public sector and community network.
|TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide advanced clinical and consultative social services to clients
- Utilize a recovery oriented, strengths-based approach, conduct psychosocial analysis of clients
- Assess client’s financials, if appropriate
- Develop goal-centered action plans in collaboration with public sector and other services including crisis responses, ongoing support, advocacy and referrals
- Provide home visits and community-based responses
- Collaborate with diverse internal professionals within the team and agency
- Consult with other external professionals and systems
- Identify trends in requests and community needs
- Fulfill all administrative and data requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Broad knowledge of clinical practice models
- Bilingual; written & spoken. We require a strong level of English communications skills as our clientele is primarily anglophone.
- Knowledge of mental health services and network
- Knowledge of the Jewish Community, an asset
- Strong organizational skills
This position requires the selected applicant to undergo a vulnerable sector police check.
Please submit your CV and letter of interest to [email protected].
Back to Careers