Employment is a way for everyone to live an independent life.
Funded by Services Québec, our free Supported Employment Services helps individuals who may have a mental health diagnosis, learning disability, intellectual disability or Autism Spectrum Disorder with their employment needs.
Ometz understands that looking for work can be challenging
Our team understands the diverse needs of our clients and gives them tailored support for their specific situations. Ometz clients appreciate our expertise and support.
Our clients have found all kinds of jobs ranging from warehouse worker, office clerk and daycare assistant to graphic designer and software developer.
Ometz Supported Employment Services include:
- An assessment of each client’s interests and abilities
- An individualized action plan to help clients reach their job goals
- Help with resume and job search skills
- Interview coaching and accompaniment to interviews as needed
- Onsite training and ongoing support
Eligible candidates must:
- Have a desire to find paid work
- Have recent paid or unpaid work experience
- Provide any supporting documents required by Ometz and Services Québec
- Meet Services Québec’s eligibility requirements
What our clients say:
"Ometz has changed my life! I wake up every morning and feel good to go to work. My job has helped me stand on my own two feet.”
For more information about Supported Employment Services or to discuss your eligibility and register,
You may also be interested in: