The Ometz Supported Employment Services team can assist you in fulfilling your hiring needs by matching motivated individuals with various disabilities, such as an intellectual disability or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), to jobs that complement their skills and abilities.
Our free supported employment services are provided by skilled specialists who:
- Perform a personalized analysis of your hiring needs
- Match suitable candidates to your specific job requirements
- Screen reliable and dedicated workers
- Provide new employee on-site training and job integration by experienced coaches
- Offer ongoing follow-up post hiring
Your company will benefit from:
- Increased employee retention
- Reduced hiring and training
- Time-saving solutions at every step of your hiring
- Greater diversity in your workplace
- Access to an untapped pool of talent
- Government salary subsidies where applicable
Compared to their colleagues, 86% of people with disabilities rate average or better on attendance, and 98% of people with a disability rate average or better in work safety.
The average turnover rate for workers across all industries is 49%, versus the estimated turnover rate of just 7% for employees with intellectual disabilities or ASD.
There are approximately 500,000 working-aged adults with an intellectual disability or ASD in Canada, yet only 1 in 4 are working.
With over 25 years of experience, the Ometz Supported Employment Services team is a well-respected resource for Montreal’s business community.
You can trust our team to help and guide you so that your company—and the staff you hire—get the most out of your experience.
*This free-of-charge service is funded by Services Québec
For more information about how Supported Employment Services can help your company, contact us at 514.342.0000 (#3377)