Ometz specialized services for pre-schools and daycares emphasize school readiness and early intervention to help bring out the very best in young children.
At your preschool or daycare, we provide services that are specific to both parents, families and educators.
Pre-school services for educators:
- Work with teachers to identify children at risk
- Provide classroom observations and interventions
- Consult with educators and administrators
- Provide on-site speech and occupational therapy, screenings and referrals
- Lead social skills groups for children
- Coordinate on-site audiometric screenings
- Provide professional development training and educational workshops for educators
- Offer coaching for early childhood directors
Pre-school services for parents and families:
- Consult with parents
- Organize support groups for parents
- Organize educational workshops for parents
- Provide referrals to appropriate early childhood resources
- Provide crisis intervention as needed
We are committed to enriching and improving all aspects of a child’s emotional, social and academic development through services to private and public pre-schools in the Montreal region.
What our affiliated schools say:
“Ometz provides an amazing service not only to our CPE children and their families, but also to myself and my co-workers. Their knowledge, expertise and professionalism make our jobs that much easier. We look forward to working with their staff on a regular basis.”
Executive Director, CPE Shalom
For more information about Preschool Services, please contact:
Cheryl Krukin-Rappaport | 514.342.0000 #3467
You may also be interested in: