Ometz offers a variety of services to job seekers, employers, and entrepreneurs alike. From providing business coaching and consulting services to helping you find your way to the right job, we can help you reach your employment and business goals. For more details on our services, please contact us.
Services for Job Seekers
Are you looking for a new job in Montreal? Ometz can help you find and obtain that new career opportunity. Find out more about:
Online Resume/CV writing course
This online Resume/CV writing course offers an organized, reliable and strategic process to writing your Resume that you can complete from home whenever you choose.
Using this course you can:
- Complete your Resume in manageable small bites, rather than feel like you are taking on a stressful enormous task.
- Gain an understanding of how to tailor and target your Resume to the job you are seeking
- Create a Career Summary
- Choose the best Resume format to represent your skills and experience
- Understand and build accomplishment statements
- Identify and use key words from job postings
- Have access to downloadable and printable Resume samples and resources
- Work on your Resume while watching and listening to the course.
Services for Employers
Ometz offers a variety of human resources services to support your business needs. If you’re an employer looking for candidates who fit your organization, we have an extensive database of qualified and experienced professionals from a variety of backgrounds. Our staff will help find the right candidate for you.
Ometz also offers corporate training programs to develop your employees’ skill set. Our skilled instructors are available to meet with you and prepare private training sessions. Your employees can also enroll in one of our many ongoing training workshops.
Our employer services include:
Services for Entrepreneurs
Ometz helps entrepreneurs build and grow their business in the Montreal community.
Our services for entrepreneurs include:
- Financing – obtain access to start-up capital to grow your business
- Mentorship - consult with industry-leading mentors whose expert advice can help you manage and grow your business
- Business plan feedback – work with experienced staff to ensure your plan is on track
- Special events – participate in networking opportunities, business seminars and panel discussions on the latest industry trends