With Ometz, you can access a mental health support network that helps you develop your strengths and pursue your goals.
Our mental health support services include:
- Individual support—including supportive counselling, regular phone calls and home visits—to help you with day-to-day life.
- Social and education programs to help you reach your personal and career goals.
- Help to access government benefits, develop budgeting skills, or manage your finances through our administered funds program.
- Assistance with housing issues.
- Community and connection through outings and events, including Jewish holiday programs.
- Specialized services for young adults with high-functioning autism spectrum disorder or mild intellectual challenges.
Families can also get help to set up a plan for a relative living with mental illness through a special care trust program that we offer in collaboration with the Jewish Community Foundation.
For more information about Mental Health Support Services,
You may also be interested in: